Sample dental prices
Following your check-up a personal treatment plan with estimated costs is given before any agreed treatment commences.
We accept cash, cheques, visa, and debit cards. Payment will be collected at each visit, to the value of the treatment provided. We also offer a payment plan – read more about our payment plan here.
- Examination from £52
- Examination plus Scale & Polish from £76
- New Patient Consultation 30min £129
Including Diagnostic tests & initial x-rays
- New Patient Consultation 30min £196
- X-Ray £11
- X-Ray £40
OPG (Large X-ray)
- Hygienist £49.50
- Fillings £78-£170
- Root canal £336-£500
- Extractions £140-£250
- Crowns & veneers £500-£700
- Re-cement crown £72
- Gum shield / Sports Guard £185
- Dentures Plastic (each) From £392
- Metal Framed (each) From £549
- Immediate addition 1 tooth to a denture (from) From £168
- Tooth whitening £403-£600
Extra Tube of whitening gel - £22
- Antibiotics £17
- Children’s Exam from £34
- Children’s Fillings £50-£115
- Implant Consultation £115
Redeemable against the cost of the implant.
- Single Restored Implant £2200
It is much easier to spread the cost of your dental care with monthly payments. There are other benefits that can help you if you have an accident or need care when you are away from home. Our plan is managed and administered by specialist dental plan administrator, DPAS Limited.
Joining is very simple. You will need to be seen for a dental assessment. Once you have paid for the assessment and any treatment you need to secure your oral health you will able to sign up to our dental plan. We will then work with you to maintain your oral health now and in the future.
To find out more about our dental plans, speak to our reception team.